SALES TRAINING SECRETS REVEALED HERE..
Here’s a Sales Training tip that will challenge you..
It’s probably an advanced tip that most people won’t get around to telling you about..
It’s so simple and powerful, you’ll probably need to read it more than once..
But let me start with SIX key selling, influencing and sales training principles before I reveal it..
1. People like to buy from people they like.
They feel more relaxed. They share more information.
They are more willing to listen to and believe people they like.
2. People like people they are in rapport with.
Rapport means you have a common connection.
Neuro Linguistic Programming teaches ‘to the degree you are in rapport is the degree you can lead and influence.’
3. If you have a giggle together, it is a sign you are in rapport. When we are laughing together, we are connecting at many different levels.
Physical, emotional, energetically, psychologically. Giggling is good for relationships
4. A mind stretched to a new dimension can never go back to its previous dimension – paraphrasing Oliver Wendell Holmes
5. If you’ve said some provocative, humorous things in a conversation, you have stretched the mind, so you be provocative and cheeky in the close…
All relationships have boundaries, sacred cows and taboos. In a sales situation where you are asking the person to go outside their comfort zone, (buying a house, a car, an insurance policy) stretching thinking and boundaries before you ask for the order gives you more permission to stretch when it comes to asking for a big number or big action in the close.
6. State is Contagious.
If you’re relaxed, confident and having fun in the sales conversation, you will create the same state of relaxed, confident and having fun in the person you are talking to.
Besides all that… is this..
7. The Power of the Sales Mastermind
The power, importance and sales boosting magic of a Sales Mastermind session..
Mastermind – where like minded people come together to share ideas, strategies, information and challenges to help each other move to the next level of success.
That’s what I had just finished with a team when I recorded this video.
(I also trialled a new ‘blue’ editing feature on Youtube while I was at it. It makes it look like I’m under cover… or it is just my imagination?)