The Japanese have a term for it –
Continuous and Never Ending Improvement..
AFL North Melbourne Coach Brad Scott put it another way ..
“If the rest of the competition is getting better by 10% in the off season, we need to be getting better by 15 or 20% to get ahead of them…’
‘You can’t just improve at the rate of the competition if you want to get ahead of them..
You have to get better at a faster rate than the competition to get ahead of them…’
You actually have to GET BETTER AT GETTING BETTER..
I spent today with one of my client teams doing a half day session on just that..
GETTING BETTER AT GETTING BETTER..
We used TWO KEY GETTING BETTER tools to generate ideas that will blast their business to new levels beyond the competition.
We looked at handbrakes that were holding them back from GETTING BETTER AT GETTING BETTER..
How to get better faster?
Release the handbrakes and roadblocks that are in the way of getting better..
You should have seen the faces on the people as they heard each others ideas on what can be done to increase revenue in key parts of the business..
It was like the lights were going on..
Eyes lit up..
- We’re changing the way Sales Teams meet and what they talk about..
- We’re changing the way the team plans the next 90 days and what they do with those plans…
- We’re changing the questions that are asked in the Sales Team meetings…
- We’re implementing at least 3 new products and services that will take my client’s industry sector by surprise…
What are you doing to GET BETTER AT GETTING BETTER?
You can be certain your competition is thinking about how to get better than you..
Get the brains on the job..
5 BD (Business Development) KAIZEN QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Stop working IN the business for just 2 hours and start asking the right questions..
- What are the handbrakes to us getting better?
- What would we need to do generate another $100,000 or $200,000 in the next 90 days?
- What would we need to do to generate another $10,000 or $20,000 a week?
- What skills and capability do you need to build in your team to help them get better at getting better?
- When was the last time you sat down and had a training or meeting on how we get better at getting better?
If you don’t ask, you don’t get..
It’s not only a matter of WHAT do we need to do to get better..?
It’s also a matter of HOW do we consistently GET BETTER AT GETTING BETTER..?
THERE IS A SCIENCE TO SYSTEMATICALLY AND CONSISTENTLY GETTING BETTER AT GETTING BETTER.
- BD Kaizen Mindset
- BD Kaizen Systems and Processes
- BD Kaizen Tools
- BD Kaizen Culture and Management
- BD Kaizen Rewards and Reinforcement
Kaizen – it never stops…
WOW! The Impact of the Sales Kaizen Tools you can access..