I’ve received about 100 emails today..
Many of them are junk (I’m sure you are in a similar boat..)
But one this morning jumped out..
Not so much because of the content..
More because of the Footer..
Here it is..
So What’s so good about it? and How does it Compare to Your Footer?
So many footers today are boring, beige and not internet savvy..
‘Sent from my Ipad’ is hardly a user friendly footer..
Look at Georgi’s
1. It has his position and qualifications on it
2. It has all his contact details on it (if I want to phone him back)
3. It has his email and website hyperlinked so I can just click it to reply
4. It has the Facebook and Twitter connections hyperlinked if I want to connect or find out more there
5. It has the 4 key services written in the ‘Prospect Needs’ language ‘Buying’ ‘Selling?’ ‘Renting?’ ‘Need a Loan?’ all hyperlinked to that relevant person and contact.
6. It has Social Proof that Nicheliving deliver on their promises – the Awards – the multi awards..
7. and there’s probably more if you look..
The question is not ‘what do you think about it?’
The question is ‘how good is your footer at generating business in a user friendly way?’
I have nothing commercial to gain from sending you this other than to give you a great case study in effective footers.
Yes, Nicheliving are a client and Yes I am also a satisfied client of Nicheliving..
But more to the point, (call me slightly nutty but..) I do get excited when I see excellence in Sales, Marketing, Innovation and the Optimisation of Human Performance.
We all get hundreds of emails a day..
Tomorrow – check out those with useful, effective footers (and those without)
Then check what you can do with your footer to make your branding, positioning and user friendliness go to the next level.
And just to prove I’m not biased, here is another good example of an effective footer.
It’s from another client, Mining People International..
Hope this helps you.
PS: If you at least don’t have your phone number in your footer you are seriously missing out on potential business – with both existing and prospective customers.
Make use of at least some of the 8 available technologies:
- Smart phones
- Web addresses
WOW! The Impact of the Award Winning Best Saels Training in Australia Sales Turbo Charger Tools we provide..
NEXT REVUP DAY – October 2014 – PERTH
‘We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.’
Luciano De Crescenzo