Hi fellow AC/DC Fan or Business Growth Seeker…
ROCK OR BUST IN YOUR BUSINESS
- Coached three different experienced Sales Teams to sell better, smarter and more strategically than before using New Science Persuasion Strategies they either didn’t know about before or had forgotten that they did know them.
- Met with two great guys who are moving from one career to another to discuss how they could keep Rocking On and using their gifts and talents to achieve their personal and financial goals
- Planned a whole new Business Innovation programme for a new client
- Planned my Christmas break with the family
- Updated my now famous R Factor – Relationship Marketing in the Digital Age Home Study programme
- Watched the AFL re-invigorate the International Rules Football with a great game Ireland v Australia (with around 40,000 others at Subi Oval last Saturday night..)
Rock or Bust…?
So when I read that AC/DC are talking about touring again in 2015 or 2016 (at whatever ages they are..) AND they are launching a NEW album…
Talk about Rocking On..
Here is what Wikipedia says
“Since 1974 AC/DC have released (as of 2014) 16 studio albums (14 available worldwide and 2 released only in Australia), 2 soundtrack albums, 4 live albums, 11 video albums, and 2 box-set albums.”
How are you going?
AC/DC keep Rocking On…(or risking Bust..)
I see at one stage for several years they refused to allow their music to be bought on Itunes (talk about risking bust) because they didn’t want individual songs downloaded, they believed their whole albums should be listened to.
They have since relented and allowed Itunes to sell their music..
They took a stand.. Rocked On.. Backed themselves… Risk Bust… Then corrected, adapted, changed, decided to fit with the new environment (vs fight the new environment)
Rocking On or Bust…
Are you Rocking On..?
Rocking On or Bust…
What a great attitude, paradigm, motto and mindset..
Keep moving forward..
Keep Rocking On…
This is not a spectator sport…
This is not a dress rehearsal..
This is it..
Adapt, change, adjust, innovate..
10 QUICK ‘ROCK OR BUST’ TIPSEither way, to all Managers and business owners, (and the people and teams I coached last week and the weeks and months before…) train yourself and your people to:
- Know what you are good at..
- Know who your target market is..
- Know what value you bring to your target market
- Know how to articulate that value
- Gather Success Stories
- Create a loyal fan club, herd, audience
- Give them great experiences
- Put this into your printed and face to face marketing strategies
- Keep Rocking On…
- Keep putting your good stuff out into the market place – especially using New Media (as well as old Media)
Hope this helps you…
If you like this email rant… share it with your friends and colleagues..