Its 7.15 on a Sunday morning.
My dog Ebony is snoring in her basket in front of me as I sit here with the heater on and my laptop on my lap..
I’ve been up doing an admin job that fits in with the time management principle – ‘Do the job you don’t like doing FIRST..’
It’s worked for me again..
Job Done.. tick…
So now.. a note to you with some learning’s I got last week that I think will help you this week..
IN THIS SALES TRAINING BLAST..
- Lessons from helpful customers
- Customer catalyzed innovation for tough times and business breakthroughs
- Lessons from a BBC TV show you really should check out
- The big mistake in selling professional services
- How to prevent very smart people doing dumb, costly things