Australia Day is Over…
The fireworks have come and gone again for another year..
For thousands of businesses around Australia that signals the real start to the New Year.
In fact, it is Chinese New Year – the year of the Rabbit they tell me..
A quick study of what that means is that in the year of the Rabbit (which is following the year of the Tiger)
‘Good taste and refinement will shine on everything and people will acknowledge that persuasion is better than force.’
We could almost call it The Year of Persuasion.
It’s time to get your team together, to communicate, share ideas and strategies and get very clear about what you’re going to achieve in 2011.
GETTING CLEAR ON WHAT YOU STAND FOR
It’s also a good time to get very clear on what you stand for as a company.
Steve Jobs and Apple know what they stand for..
Richard Branson and Virgin know what they stand for..
Great companies take a stand for something..
Their customers know what they stand for..
They constantly let people know what they stand for..
What do you stand for?
What makes you different?
What are you standing for in 2011?
In asking these questions of ourselves at Blue Rocket we came up with the following Manifesto..
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO…
It’s important to know why we do what we do… what we stand for.. and what we stand against at Blue Rocket before you consider doing business with us..
1. We believe it is not only cruel, but commercially dumb, to send relatively untrained people into battle to sell on your behalf without training them. Have the best trained army in your industry.
2. We believe that training someone for one hour, or half a day, or one day, two or three or ten or 15 years ago is NOT ENOUGH… Daily, weekly and monthly training sessions can and will turn your business around.
3. We believe that the Sales Function is one of, if not THE MOST IMPORTANT functions in your business… Sales are the oxygen of your business. Limit your sales flow, limit your ability to breathe, to live a full business life. Train your team at high altitude, get more oxygen, get more profits.
4. We believe that the better trained, better equipped your Sales Team are, the better your business will be. Whether it be a football team, an army, an Olympic athlete or a Little Athlete, the better the quality of training, the better we realise the full potential of the athlete and the team.
5. We believe that your SALES SYSTEM and SALES CULTURE is the NUMBER ONE predictor of your Business Revenue Success. Improve the Sales System, Improve the Sales Culture,Improve Business Revenue and Profits.
6. We believe for every $1 you invest in Sales Training, Sales System and Sales Culture Improvement, you’ll see a $10 return in Gross Profit over the next 1-2 years.
7. We believe if you’re serious and committed to increased Sales, we have the tools, systems and coaching to help you and your team get there.
8. These are by no means our only beliefs, but they are the foundations of why we do what we do. We believe in optimising the potential of your sales team. It’s too important a function to be left to chance.
If you believe in these same ideals, join us in our Mission to empower and equip ALL Sales people to realize their full revenue creation potential.
Get yourself a copy of our ‘Sales Breakthrough Kit’ or call for an obligation FREE 21 Point Sales and Marketing System Audit valued at $597 by hitting REPLY and writing ’21 Points’ in the Subject line.
In the meantime…
What do you believe in and stand for in your business?