Logistical Requirements for Workshops and Small Groups – Leigh Farnell and Grant Donovan
Logistical requirements to maximize impact and outcomes:
- Lapel mike (if group size over 30 people)
- CD player with remote control – so can play music in presentation and control from front of room
- 2 Flip charts with butchers paper on it
- Whiteboard (electronic whiteboard if possible)
- Trestle table at front to put Lightpro and laptop on (as per diagram below)
- Lightpro projector to play Powerpoint presentation on with remote control and screen
If it is possible to have the screen set at stage right rather than center stage and lectern on stage right that is preferable but we can work with any configuration (as per attached diagram)
2 trestle tables at back of room for Facilitators observation/review/gear placement.
For further questions call my mobile on 0412 945 402.
Click here to download the room setup diagram.
If you don’t have the Acrobat Reader software to read PDF files, click the icon on the left to download it free of charge from the Adobe Web site.
PO Box 1509, West Perth WA 6872, Australia
Mobile: In Australia 0412 945 402, International +61 412 945 402