Does your businesses culture need changing?
Are you trying to implement change or take the business to the next level but it all just seems too hard?
Trying to improve organizational performance without addressing the culture is like trying to swim through molasses.
It’s like swimming upstream against the current.
Its almost impossible – and you waste an incredible amount of time and effort.
WHAT TO DO TO CHANGE CULTURE
If you’re going to Lead a Culture Change, you want to get it right.
STEP ONE: Start with the End in Mind.
What type of culture do YOU WANT to change to?
- A sales culture?
- A service culture?
- An efficiency culture?
- A ‘one team’ culture?
- A continuous improvement culture?
- A learning culture?
Get clear about what you are trying to create.
USE CULTURE CHANGE PROVEN SCIENCE
Culture change should not be left to chance.
You need to decide the type of culture you want to create then systematically go about creating it.
There is a Science to shaping, changing, enhancing, facilitating a culture change.
We have been actively involved in shaping and changing organizational cultures since 1985.
Over the years we have worked with over 300 organisations to facilitate a change in culture, strategy and systems – to facilitate a more innovative, high performing culture.
LFBB clients including TAFE NSW, Western Power, Asset Services, McDonalds, RAC-WA, Curtin University School of Accounting, The Water Corporation and Telstra come to mind where the key objective was to:
1. Facilitate change in the way they went about doing their business,
2. Servicing customers,
3. Achieving critical KPI’s and milestones and
4. Realising the full potential of the organisation for the benefit of all stakeholders.
If you’re looking to shape your business to have a more innovative culture we can work with you in partnership to make that happen.
DIAGNOSE – DESIGN – DELIVER AN INNOVATIVE, HIGH PERFORMANCE CULTURE
The process centred around similar principles to our other Best Business Breakthrough Programmes:
1. Diagnose using our Perception Mapping Culture Mapping Technology
2. Engage and Design
4. Measure and Continue to Improve
1. Understanding Leading and Changing Cultures
2. Leading Creative, Productive Environments
3. Leading Innovation Systems and Structures
4. Fostering Implementation – Managing Risk – Maximising Gain and ROI
5. Continuous Improvement of Innovative Ideas