I was just going through some of my snaps from the USA/Canada photo album.
Too many of us take the snaps on tour then forget them.
Yet there are often business, marketing, customer service, sales training and money making lessons in those photos you take on tour.
Here are just some of the lessons from the World Famous Rocky Mountaineer Train Experience we did in Canada this year.
Customer Service and Customer Sales Training Lessons for you and me:
1. They recruit, induct and train their people to give outstanding customer service experiences – world famous customer experiences
2. They have a system to make sure they deliver on their promise
3. They enter and win World Customer Service and Customer Experience Awards – that forces you to set and maintain a super high bar
4. They have FUN doing it… they know if the staff are having fun, you will have fun
5. They have a newsletter to shares and spreads their values and stories
6. They have merchandising and branding and ways to spread their stories far and wide
7. They have a strong affiliate, marketing network through travel agents worldwide so they have powerful, strategic marketing leverage
8. Nothing is too much trouble. The staff are only too happy to do whatever it takes to make the customers day.
What can you learn from this?